School: St Mary's VA C of E Primary School (Northchurch & Berkhamsted)
Address: New Road Northchurch Berkhamsted Hertfordshire HP4 3QZ
Telephone: 01442 389040
Age range: 4-11
This is a voluntary aided mixed-sex primary school. Published admission number: 30
1. Children looked after and children who were looked after, but ceased to be so because they were adopted (or became subject to a child arrangements order or a special guardianship order).
2. Children ‘at risk’ (or the sibling of a child ‘at risk’) who is the subject of an inter-agency child protection plan.
3. Children for whom it can be demonstrated that they have a particular medical or social need to go to the school.
4. Children who will have a sibling at the school at the time of application, unless the sibling is in the last year of the normal age-range of the school.
5. Children who have attended the Nursery class at St Marys School and who are eligible for the early years pupil premium, pupil or service premium.
6. Children who are eligible for the early years pupil premium, pupil or service premium who live within area A-C.
7. Children who have a parent who worships frequently and regularly at St Mary’s Church, Northchurch.
8. Children who have a parent who worships frequently and regularly at another Anglican church and who live in Area A, B or C on the admissions map.
9. Children who have a parent who worships frequently and regularly at a church of any other Christian denomination which belongs to Churches Together in England and who live in Area A, B or C on the admissions map.
10. Any other children living in Area A on the admissions map.
11. Any other children living in Area B on the admissions map.
12. Any other children living in Area C on the admissions map.
13. Any other children.
Tiebreaker: Proximity (straight line distance).
In addition to the online or paper form, please complete a supplementary information form (SIF) for this school. SIFs are available from the school and at www.hertsdirect.org
A third of all parents will win their appeal – so isn't it worth your best shot? Our invaluable guides will help you through the next few months, holding your hand, every step of the way.