School: Nicholas Breakspear Catholic School
Address: Colney Heath Lane St Albans Hertfordshire AL4 0TT
Telephone: 01727 860079
Age range: 11-18
This is an academy mixed-sex secondary school.
Specialist status: Sports. Denomination: Catholic
1. Catholic looked after and previously looked after children.
2. Baptised Catholic children who are resident in the deaneries of St Albans, Stevenage, Lea Valley, Watford, Enfield and Barnet
3. Other Baptised Catholic children.
4. Other looked after and previously looked after children.
5. Catechumens and members of an Eastern Christian Church.
6. Children of other Christian denominations whose membership is evidenced by a minister of religion.
7. Children of other faiths whose membership is evidenced by a religious leader.
8. Any other children – for the past four years, Governors have admitted children from all categories
Within each of the categories listed above, the following provisions will be applied in the following order.
(i) Where evidence is provided at the time of application of an exceptional social, medical or pastoral need of the child which can most appropriately be met at this school, the application will be placed at the top of the category in which the application is made.
(ii) The attendance of a brother or sister at the school at the time of enrolment will increase the priority of an application within each category so that the application will be placed at the top of the category in which the application is made after children in (i) above
Tie Break: Priority will be given to children living closest to the school determined by the shortest distance.
A third of all parents will win their appeal – so isn't it worth your best shot? Our invaluable guides will help you through the next few months, holding your hand, every step of the way.