School: St Cuthbert Mayne RC Junior School
Address: Clover Way Gadebridge Road Hemel Hempstead Hertfordshire HP1 3EA
Telephone: 01442 253347
Age range: 7-11
This is a voluntary aided mixed-sex primary school. This is a junior school. It is linked to St Rose’s Catholic Infants’ School.
1. Catholic looked after and children who were previously looked after but ceased to be so because they were adopted (or became subject to a child arrangements order, or a special guardianship order).
2. Catholic children with a Certificate of Catholic Practice who are resident in the parishes of The Church of the Resurrection, St Mary & St Joseph, Our Lady Queen of All Creation and St Mark's.
3. Catholic children who are resident in the parishes of The Church of the Resurrection, St Mary & St Joseph, Our Lady Queen of All Creation and St Mark's for whom St Cuthbert Mayne is the nearest Catholic school.
4. Other Catholic children.
5. Other looked after and children who were previously looked after but ceased to be so because they were adopted (or became subject to a child arrangements order, or a special guardianship order).
6. Catechumens and members of an Eastern Christian Church.
7. Children of other Christian denominations whose membership is evidenced by a minister of religion.
8. Children of other faiths whose membership is evidenced by a religious leader.
9. Any other children.
Within each of the categories listed above, the following provisions will be applied in the following order.
(i) Where evidence is provided at the time of application of an exceptional social, medical or pastoral need of the child which can most appropriately be met at this school, the application will be placed at the top of the category in which the application is made.
(ii) The attendance of a brother or sister at the school at the time of enrolment will increase the priority of an application within each category so that the application will be placed at the top of the category in which the application is made after children in (i) above
(iii) The children of staff (teaching or non-teaching, who have worked at St Cuthbert Mayne for at least two years at the time of application), who live at the same address as that member of staff. This includes step-children and children of partners, where the children live with the member of staff.
(iv) Pupils of St Rose’s Infant School
A third of all parents will win their appeal – so isn't it worth your best shot? Our invaluable guides will help you through the next few months, holding your hand, every step of the way.