School: Crabtree Infants' School
Address: Crabtree Lane Harpenden Hertfordshire AL5 5PU
Telephone: 01582 623597
Age range: 4-7
This is an academy mixed-sex primary school. It's an infant school, linked to Crabtree Junior School.
1. Children looked after and previously looked after.
2. Medical or social: Children for whom it can be demonstrated that they have a particular medical or social need to go to the school. A panel of officers will determine whether the evidence provided is sufficiently compelling to meet the requirements for this rule. The evidence must relate specifically to the school applied for under Rule 2.
3. Linked school (not relevant)
4. Sibling: Children who have a sibling on the roll of the school or linked school at the time of application. This applies to reception through to Year 5 in infant, junior and primary schools; and from reception through to Year 3 in first schools; and from Year 5 to Year 7 in middle schools.
5. Children of staff.
6. Nearest School: Children for whom it is their nearest community or voluntary-controlled school or an own admitting school or academy using Hertfordshire County Council’s admission rules
7. Distance: Children who live nearest to the school. If your child does not qualify under Rule 6, they will be under Rule 7.
A third of all parents will win their appeal – so isn't it worth your best shot? Our invaluable guides will help you through the next few months, holding your hand, every step of the way.