School: St Thomas More Catholic Primary School (Letchworth Garden City)
Address: Highfield Letchworth Garden City Hertfordshire SG6 3QB
Telephone: 01462 620670
Age Range: 4-11
This is an academy mixed-sex primary school. Published admission number: 30
1. Catholic looked after children and Catholic children who have been adopted (or made subject to residence orders or special guardianship orders) immediately following having been looked after.
2. Baptised baptised Catholics who have a sibling at the school at the time of admission.
3. Practising baptised Catholics who are resident in the parish of St. Hugh of Lincoln.
4. Practising baptised Catholics who are resident in the Hitchin or Shefford parishes.
5. Other Practising baptised Catholics.
6. Other baptised Catholics.
7. Other looked after children and children who have been adopted (or made subject to residence orders or special guardianship orders) immediately following having been looked after.
8. Catechumens and members of an Eastern Christian Church.
9. Christians of other denominations whose parents wish them to have a Catholic education and whose application is supported in writing by a minister of religion
10. Children of other faiths whose parents wish them to have a Catholic education and whose application is supported by a religious leader.
11. Any other applicants.
The governing body will give top priority to an application within a category where written compelling evidence, e.g. a report from the Educational Psychologist or Medical Professional, is provided at the time of application of an exceptional medical or pastoral need of the child which can only be met by the school.
Second priority: the attendance of a sibling at the school at the time of admission.
Third priority: pupils living at home address that is closest to the school. This will be straight line distance measurement provided by Hertfordshire County Council’s GIS system
A third of all parents will win their appeal – so isn't it worth your best shot? Our invaluable guides will help you through the next few months, holding your hand, every step of the way.