School: St Mary's C of E Primary School (Rickmansworth)
Address: Stockers Farm Road Rickmansworth Hertfordshire WD3 1NY
Telephone: 01923 776529
Age range: 3-11
This is a voluntary aided mixed-sex primary school
1. Children who are/were in public care.
2. Children who have a sibling on the roll at the school or at the time of application when that sibling is already attending the school and will still be attending when the child starts in September.
3. Children of staff employed by the Governing Body of St Mary’s School.
Foundation (attendance at Church) Places:
4. Children whose parents are regular attendees at services at St. Mary’s Church, Rickmansworth.
5. Children whose parents are regular attendees at any other Christian church located within the boundaries of the Parish of Rickmansworth.
6. Children whose parents are regular attendees at any Christian church located in ecclesiastical parishes whose boundaries are adjacent to those of the Parish of Rickmansworth (The Parishes of: Mill End and Heronsgate with West Hyde; Christ Church, Chorleywood; All Saints’, Croxley Green; St Michael and All Angels, Watford; St Matthew, Oxhey; Holy Trinity, Northwood; Emmanuel, Northwood; St Mary, Harefield).
Tiebreaker: children who live closest to the school.
7. Children who are eligible for the Early Years Pupil Premium, Pupil Premium grant or Service Premium grant who attend the nursery which is part of the school.
Community (distance) Places:
8. Children of parents who at the time of application reside within the boundary of the ecclesiastical parish of St. Mary’s Church Rickmansworth. The website www.achurchnearyou.com is helpful in checking parish of residence.
9. Children of parents who at the time of application reside elsewhere.
NB: We've renumbered the rules, so that you can use the Calculator. It has no impact on the the results you'll get.
A third of all parents will win their appeal – so isn't it worth your best shot? Our invaluable guides will help you through the next few months, holding your hand, every step of the way.